Subscribe Here

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Its the little things in life!

So it's been a few weeks since my last post and a lot has happened. First I want to say YAY! for completing the March for Babies 5k. It was cold and rainy but we pushed through and felt a great sense of accomplishment. Plus we helped a great cause. March of Dimes is an organization that does great things.

Yesterday was the dreaded 4 mo checkup, and of course more shots! I was really proud of my Hailey Bug she barely cried. On the awesome milestone side we began solid foods. I know its a bit early but with the diaper or lack of dirty diapers that we've had the doc thought some solid foods might help. I was so excited to go into the store and get to pick out new spoons and baby food for the first time.

I'm what you would call a little things in life kind of person. I love the tiny little things in life that many people overlook. Going to buy little spoons with rubber tips was just one of those little things I love! It totally made my day. Don't get me wrong the big things rock of course but its the little things that keep me sane and happy. So try to always find pleasure in the little things its what keeps us happy in between all the big things!

2 comments:

  1. I totally agree with you! Today I bought my youngest son his first sippy cup and I am so excited for him to try to use it!
    -New follower (Nifty Mom) & I look forward to more posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the race!

    New to following you from MBC!
    Danielle
    www.DaniellePender.com

    ReplyDelete